Gospel John in ASL Chapter 1 in PDF format

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Jul 31 13:04:20 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
July 31, 2009

Hello Maria!
Thank you for this message. I know you have been using DocumentMaker
and I really appreciate that. I do too, for smaller documents...I love
that little program and only wish we could add more features to it,
which we will someday when we have funding...

So meanwhile, I will be happy to teach you how to do the SignWriting
Level 4 (SW4) document format in Adobe InDesign...and I think it will
be valuable for everyone to have this explained in detail...and later
we could create the same kind of template for other programs such as
Microsoft Word and Quark Express.

So first, Maria, do you own the Adobe InDesign program? If not, you
will need to purchase it sooner or later. Right now you could download
the free trial, but it will stop after one month (creates frustration
at the end of the month! ;-))

If you own the program, what version are you using?

You can use CS2, CS3 or CS4 I believe and still use my template...but
now that we are talking about it, I will test that to be sure, by
downloading the free one-month trial of CS4 to make sure it opens the
template I created in CS2...

For information on getting the program, go to Adobe InDesign web page:

Adobe InDesign
http://www.adobe.com/products/indesign/

I look forward to working with you!

Val ;-)