SignWriting Question...from Deaf Church in Michigan

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 4 19:50:54 UTC 2009

I was trying to figure out why I was able to view the video and others
were not. I was able to doing with both Mac and PC. The file that you
are getting, is it called VideoBible.cgi or VideoBible.cgi.ram? I
remember that at first I was just getting VideoBible.cgi and it wasn't
working. It wasn't until I got VideoBible.cgi.ram that everything
worked fine. So you might have to rename the file to get it to work; I
don't know.

Adam

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help