need you help on the sign /SUICIDE/

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Jun 29 15:46:26 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
June 29, 2009

On Jun 29, 2009, at 8:33 AM, Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod wrote:
> Un grand merci d'avance à ceux qui voudront  bien vouloir noter
> comment vous faites le signe  /SUICIDE/ dans votre pays et de le
> publier sur la liste...

> could some of you write down in signwriting how you make the sign /
> SUICIDE / in your country and post it on the list?
> Many thanks in advance, Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod, Responsable Infos-
> Santé-Sourds

--------------------

Hello Anny!
Thanks for this question...Great to see a question on the SignWriting
List!

I do not know the signs for SUICIDE in ASL, so I looked in the
American Sign Language SignPuddle dictionary for the sign for SUICIDE,
but did not find any...

Does anyone know the signs for SUICIDE in ASL? If so, I hope you can
add them to our dictionary online...

Stefan has over 10,000 signs in his German Sign Language dictionary in
SignPuddle Online, and several other countries have large amounts of
signs too, so maybe other countries have their signs for SUICIDE
already entered...

Look forward to seeing them!...smile...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help