Val's Dad is becoming a published songwriter at age 87....

Tue Jun 30 18:39:57 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
June 30, 2009

Hello Everyone -
I know this is totally off topic, but I am like a proud parent, except
that it is my father whom I am sooo proud of...smile...

My Dad is becoming a published songwriter at age 87....

His second song, Just Say Forever, was just recorded last
Thursday...smile...

Both songs are performed by a professional singer, but my Dad also
sang them as well...and both songs were written in 1946...62 years
later they are finally published...

Listen to "Just A Dream Away"
http://www.PaulMSutton.org/JustADreamAway.html

Listen to "Just Say Forever"
http://www.PaulMSutton.org/JustSayForever.html

You are all welcome to post messages about your family members
too...it is summer here in the northern hemisphere and we are all
having fun...and it would be great to get to know you all
better...smile...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help