nice documents from Deaf Church -

Sun Mar 15 15:31:35 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
March 14, 2009

Nice documents from the Deaf Church in Michigan are sent to me all the
time...this one is from Isaiah 14-12....Thank you, Ron!

Other religious documents can be read too...Go to:

SignWriting Library for Religious Literature
http://www.signwriting.org/library/religion.html

If there are others who want to contribute, please do! All subjects
and religions and sign languages are welcome....Later this year we
hope to expand our web pages greatly with lots of new literature....
Val ;-)

-------