Copy-Paste Signs into Microsoft Word

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Tue Mar 3 09:51:51 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I can drag and drop to Microsoft Word from my computer at home but not
from work. I was thinking maybe it's because I've got a more recent
version of Microsoft Word at home. What version is yours Valerie?
Dragging directly into Microsoft Word really saves time, it would be good
if we could figure out why sometimes it allows it and other times not.

Thanks,
Maria