Liquid sign

Natasha Escalada-Westland shash90 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 8 13:52:19 UTC 2009

It seems like we're getting closer.  I like liquid #1 with the circle.  I would just drop the second set of hands (to simplify) in that writing and leave the rest the same.

Natasha Escalada-Westland, M.Ed. (D/HH), Macromedia Cert.
www.westlandasl.com