DocumentMaker - pdf?

Ronald Dettloff signpreach at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Sat Mar 28 23:01:28 UTC 2009

I use Windows to print PDF files all the time. You need to buy the program from Adobe,

Rev. Ronald H. Dettloff, 20880 Ten Mile Road, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
Other Web links:           http://theshoreschurch.org/ME2/Audiences/Default.asp

________________________________
From: Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org>
To: SignWriting List <sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 1:34:14 PM
Subject: [sw-l] DocumentMaker - pdf?

SignWriting List
March 28, 2009

Hello Sebastian!
Thank you for this information. It sounds like you are very computer-skilled.

So I guess Windows does not have a "Print to PDF" feature in its general printer drivers...too bad...

I have not forgotten Maria's request and we do hope to improve our little DocumentMaker program which is inside SignBank...Recently I used a newer version of DocumentMaker on the Mac to create this document of Cat in the Hat. DocumentMaker has potential for being a useful program, with a little more development. It is built as a database inside FileMaker Pro. Here is the new Cat in the Hat document created in a new version of DocumentMaker we are working on:

Cat in the Hat, March 2009 document
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs6/sw0553-Cat-In-The-Hat-ASL-Large.pdf