spelling repeated movement

Natasha Escalada-Westland shash90 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 29 15:53:29 UTC 2009

I just had a student ask me how to write a repeat motion last Friday. How timely.  Is there any additional symbology that means to repeat motion that might help clarify?

Natasha Escalada-Westland, M.Ed. (D/HH), Macromedia Cert.
www.westlandasl.com