SignWriting Site down

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed May 13 15:26:45 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
May 13, 2009

It appears, everyone, that we have a problem with our SignWriting web
sites right now...it apparently crashed for Ron, and I am not sure
what happened, but the only internet access i have is off our sites,
so I believe there is a problem with our server...this has never
happened before so this is a new problem....

I will write again when we have solved the problem, so sorry!

Val ;-)

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help