puddles layout

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat May 23 17:54:09 UTC 2009

I have a question:

Recently I have been trying to work in the Norwegian Sign Puddle. I have been enetering signs and copying between the Norwegian puddles, and also just inside the Norwegian dictionary puddle.

My problem si that with all the puddles  now available, I have to scroll the screen far out each time to get back my puddles.

So I wonder: would it be possible to make another layer - just the flags, and then another clik and you get to choose between the puddles?

Or if not, could the icons be made smaller, or could there be some other way to make the puddles more accessible?

So sorry to bother you, but this is frustrating,

love,
Ingvild