puddles layout

Sat May 23 18:06:27 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
May 23, 2009

On May 23, 2009, at 10:54 AM, Ingvild Roald wrote:
> Recently I have been trying to work in the Norwegian Sign Puddle. I
> have been enetering signs and copying between the Norwegian puddles,
> and also just inside the Norwegian dictionary puddle. My problem si
> that with all the puddles  now available, I have to scroll the
> screen far out each time to get back my puddles. So I wonder: would
> it be possible to make another layer - just the flags, and then
> another clik and you get to choose between the puddles? Or if not,
> could the icons be made smaller, or could there be some other way to
> make the puddles more accessible?

--------

Hi Ingvild!
Thanks for this question and I agree...I can see that the Norwegian
files are to the far-right on the screen which forces you to scroll a
lot just to copy something into the other Norwegian puddle...so I will
try my best to create a new design and also talk to Steve about maybe
getting the icons a little closer to each other...we will try!