SignWriting on Bing

Mon Nov 30 17:58:43 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
November 30, 2009

Stuart Thiessen wrote me this information privately, and gave me
permission to post it on the List. Thank you, Stuart! Very interesting
and important information for all of us to remember when posting
videos etc...I am behind the times, I see, when it comes to ase
encoding...Val ;-)

---------

--------

-----