SignWriting European Conference

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Thu Sep 3 10:08:21 UTC 2009

Sorry I didn't know about that - 2005 was a time when I was completely cut
off from the world! had my daughter that year. Apologies again.
Read the report - wish I could have been there.

Yes, it would be great to have a 2nd symposium; and Ingvild I agree that
there is a need for the European SignWriters Organisation (ESWO) - did
nothing come out of the draft of the constitution?

maria