SignWriting European Conference

Natasha Escalada-Westland shash90 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 3 13:16:45 UTC 2009

I am wondering if a contact list could be compiled of off-listserv sign writers that Val or anyone else in the US or world know about?  The only way to get enough people for a conference is to let them know about the desire to have the conference.  I would be very interested in a conference here in the US, especially on the west coast, as I am closer there.

Hello again, by the way.  I was away for most of the summer and am back to teaching at the community college level.  I am further developing an ASL curriculum that includes SignWriting based mostly on Power Point presentations.  If Val or anyone is interested, I could send some of the slides in to be posted on to the SignWriting website as an example.

Natasha Escalada-Westland, M.Ed. (D/HH), Certified Interpreter - NIC