SignPuddle creating invalid bsw codes?

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Apr 1 04:30:47 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
March 31, 2010

Hello Alan!
Thank you for telling us...I found problems too, when I just visited in SignPuddle Online -

Steve has been programming a lot lately on new software on our sites...Whether this is related or not I do not know, but we need to wait for Steve to tell us...smile...

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention - and thanks for your patience everyone -

Val ;-)