SignPuddle creating invalid bsw codes?

Alan Post alanpost at SUNFLOWERRIVER.ORG
Thu Apr 1 16:11:07 UTC 2010

Today I ordered the print copy of sw0116-Lessons-SignWriting.pdf
file, the ~190 full reference to SignWriting.

I'm looking forward to having a printed reference manual for looking
up signs.  Did anything change between the 2008 and 2010 versions
that affects this book?  Should I have waited to purchase it?

All together, this is fantastic news!  I can't wait for the SWIS
2010, particularly if it is still planned to include vector
graphics.

Thank you Steve!

-Alan