SignWriting List Subscriber ’s Web Page

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 20 19:03:27 UTC 2010

This is what I have been waiting for! :-D

Only problem that I seem to be having is that I don't want to receive
any notice that says "Your message dated such and such with subject
"such and such" has been successfully distributed to the SW-L list
(161 recipients)." I've set it to no acknowledgements and still get
it. *sigh*

Adam