SignWriting List Subscriber ’s Web Page

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Apr 20 19:19:23 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
April 20, 2010

OK. I will now teach you all how to use the new ListServe software, which is very cool. I just got administrative access today, as List manager, so we all have been waiting for this, but no fault of anyone - we are lucky our List wasn't just thrown away with the old server...that almost happened and we were saved by a very kind technician, Kevin - and I really appreciate the good user interface we can now work with...but I am still learning it too...so I suggest that you all play with this a little until you get the settings that are best for you...

So the problem you mention below is completely adjustable, Adam...Here is how:

1. Go to:
http://listserv.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1

2. Then uncheck this...see attached screen capture...uncheck the button for "short message confirming receipt"