Creating a sign language ordered dictionary

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Dec 11 13:29:15 UTC 2010

But can you print a dictionary from Sign Puddle in one's chosen order without
constructing it yourself? I order my dictionary down to the individual handshape
and movement, and that is all by hand.

Charles

________________________________
From: Stefan Wöhrmann <stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Sent: Sat, December 11, 2010 2:37:24 AM
Subject: AW: I need your help:  DOS Box and SignWriter 4.4

Hi Meryeme,

I am no software expert whatsoever and it took me a long time to understand the
tricks how to install the DOS-Box proberly to work together with the SW 4.4
Program (except for printing) . I wrote a short tutorial –

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/documents/dos_winxp/dos_box_installation.htm

Perhaps this can support you in your efforts?

In addition to that. It takes some time to become an expert with this DOS –
SignWriter 4.4  Program  - you have to download and install the dictionary ...

As Valerie mentioned before – the SignPuddle software allows an easy way to
create entries, to create documents, to send emails written in SignWriting, to
look up terms word – to sign order and to look up signs – symbol –to sign order,
you can search for frequencies (what are the most often used symbols) ....

Good luck

Stefan