AW: AW: I need your help: DOS Box and SignWriter 4.4

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 11 22:11:50 UTC 2010

Hi Val,

yes I like this kind of artwork very much! It is a perfect exercise to
remember the location where to find all the different symbols on the SW44
keyboard.

There is quite number of animated gifs as well - all created with SW-Dos.

Looking at these animations I remember these old days with feelings of
gratitude - well you know.

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Samstag, 11. Dezember 2010 18:44
An: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Betreff: Re: AW: I need your help: DOS Box and SignWriter 4.4

SignWriting List
December 10, 2010

Hello Meryeme and Stefan!

THANK YOU, Stefan, for this gift of instruction on how to install SignWriter
DOS into DOSBox on Windows...this is so beautifully done. I love the little
men, like cartoons, on your web page, that were all created with the
SignWriter DOS program, isn't that right?

These are charming!