My Research

Mon Dec 20 16:47:00 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
December 20, 2010

Hello Yuri!
Thank you for telling us about your research in Brazil, on writing signs used in Chemistry. There are some signs already written in the Brazilian SignPuddle, but I hope you will add many more...

We look forward to learn more about your research over time - keep us informed...it sounds like a great project...

Val ;-)