Welcome to a new member from Morocco!

Sat Dec 4 00:18:27 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
December 3, 2010

Shane - You amaze me. You are in Morocco right now? My goodness, the world is small!

I hope you two get together ;-)

Meryeme is a programmer, and is programming using ASL...

May I ask, Meryeme, did you ever consider programming writing the sign languages of Morocco? I would love to see some Moroccan Sign Language written in SignWriting!

In SignPuddle Online we do not have a dictionary file for Morocco yet...

SignPuddle Online
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle

But I will be happy to create a Moroccan SignPuddle dictionary and literature area - so that Moroccan signers can start writing their own signs in SignWriting in SignPuddle ...

Why did you choose ASL for your software?

Val ;-)

--------