copy and past

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Wed Dec 15 16:24:32 UTC 2010

Meryeme,
Notepad is text only format - it doesn't save format information so such
things like graphics can't be put into Notepad.   Once you put
signwriting into a word processor, it's available as a graphic and can
be copied and pasted into other programs that support graphics but not
programs that support only text.

Bill