AW: [sw-l] Do NOT add new data to SignPuddle today

Sat Feb 6 15:28:50 UTC 2010

Hi Valerie,

this is so kind and caring to keep us informed about the move to our new
server.

Thanks for your information.

Stefan

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von SignWriting
Gesendet: Samstag, 6. Februar 2010 16:13
An: SignWriting List
Cc: Nancy Romero; Nancy Romero
Betreff: [sw-l] Do NOT add new data to SignPuddle today

SignWriting List
February 6, 2010

Good morning!

We are still in the process of moving to our new server, and the move
is not complete yet.

Therefore, please do NOT add any new data to SignPuddle today,
Saturday, February 6th. If you do, your data might be lost.

You can read and view any file in SignPuddle, however.

I will write again when the move is complete.

Thanks for your patience -

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu