AW: [sw-l] Do NOT add new data to SignPuddle today

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Feb 6 17:31:18 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
February 6, 2010

Hello Stefan and everyone -
Thank you for this nice message. The technicians behind the scenes
worked most of the night, and then finally went to sleep in the early
morning...and there is still some work to do so it will be another
day...

But in the long run, we will all be much better off for this move to a
new server...it will be a little faster, plus we will have more data
storage space, so as your SignPuddle files grow, there will be plenty
of room for them...

And you do have a large database, Stefan....Right now your dictionary
in SignPuddle, for German Sign Language, has 12,361 entries - wow! You
have been working hard...Thank you for sharing your work with the
world...

And other dictionaries in SignPuddle are growing as well...very
impressive...

I hope those who have old files from SignWriter DOS years ago, will
send me your data so we can enter it into SignPuddle...this is a free
service from our organization -

Have a wonderful Saturday -

Val ;-)

-----