SWML site

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Feb 24 16:18:38 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
February 24, 2010

Hello Charles!
Thank you for this message, and for all you have done, to work with SignWriting and the linguistic database project, SignTyp. I too am happy that SignWriting might be used in the SignTyp linguistic database...for some linguists, it might be the first time they have ever seen SignWriting, and for others, it may show them that the system can write the details needed...so many thanks for all you do - Val ;-)