SignWriting analysis screen

Wed Jan 27 16:54:37 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
January 27, 2010

Hi Steve!
Thank you for this great summary below...good information! And thank
you for the great new features, like finding the frequency that one
symbol is used in a document...that is very helpful.

Here is my question...Yesterday I posted a message teaching everyone
how to click on the word "Analyze" under a sign entry in SignPuddle,
and when you do that you could find the symbols in the sign to click
on...

My message to the List was entitled "[sw-l] New Symbol Analysis in
SignPuddle Online"...I have pasted it below this message here to show
you my diagrams...but today, when I click on the same word Analysis
under a sign, it is not showing us the same screens...was something
changed in the past day? grin ;-) I suspect so...I will need to re-
teach what is there? no problem at all...Val ;-)

-----