do you have old documents to copy into SignPuddle?

Wed Jan 27 22:44:02 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
January 27, 2010

Dear SW List Members -
Do any of you have old documents already written in SignWriting, that
were written with older software, like SignWriter DOS, or SW-Edit,
that you would like to have copied into SignPuddle Online?

My nephews are doing that kind of copy work for me...they look at the
old documents that are printed out, or in PDF format, and then they
just copy exactly what they see into different SignPuddle online
files...this gives us the first-draft of the document in SignPuddle
which can then be edited and changed by others who know that sign
language...

For example, do you have any old dictionary files that you would like
to have in a SignPuddle file?

You can send me the SignWriter DOS dictionary files, and I can convert
them to PDF and then we can copy the signs in one at a time...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help