question for the way to express 'made'

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Fri Jan 8 09:16:54 UTC 2010

Sandy,
BSL is very close to LSM - in fact the three ways of expressing PAST
indicated by Shane - is exactly the same for LSM (interesting eh!).

I think it's a very good idea to write rules for verbs in BSL using
Signwriting - you could always do a first version - and then improve upon
that if need be - I don't think ANYONE is 'qualified' enough - we are all
learning here.

If you do a video recording of the BSL signing of the verbs, then the List
may also give suggestions on how to signwrite and help you along. I would
try to help you, as I'm actually working on a similar project on verbs at
the moment for LSM.

Good luck,
Maria