question for the way to express 'made'

Sandy Fleming sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Jan 8 12:18:18 UTC 2010

Cherie,

As I mentioned, BSL doesn't have tense. In telling a story, you simply
state a time (eg LAST-WEEK or IN-THE-PAST or TOMORROW), then that time
applies to everything you sign until you state new time.

BSL does have a lot of aspect, though, ie how an action is carried out.
For example, completed, protracted, interrupted and so on.

Sandy