How to create a New Folder in Personal Puddle

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 20 18:35:31 UTC 2010

Hi Valerie and everybody,

as you know I use SignPuddle a lot. Now we already start to send
GebaerdenSchrif - emails on a daily basis as a part of the Sign language
homework. This is so much fun. My students improve a lot in adding new
entries to the German SignPuddle. I am really proud for them.

Now I would like to add a new folder to my Personal Puddle –

I could do that but this new folder looks different. The other folders show
nice gifs and surrounding boxes but my new folder – (the first entry “me”
or “I” is shown as kind of  frontcover - hm ...

Please have a look at the attached screenshot.

Can you teach me how to add another empty folder to the Personal Puddle?
Would be great. No rush – just as it fits to your schedule. I know that you
are busy.,

Thanks

Stefan