How to create a New Folder in Personal Puddle

Wed Jan 20 19:06:06 UTC 2010

Hi Stefan,

When you added the new sign for "I", you were creating a new puddle, not
a new entry in a new puddle.  You need to rename the puddle and upload
an icon.

 From the SignPuddle Home (the page that lists the puddles available),
use the search by words icon on the left side of the page.  (Wortsuchc)
and enter * in the search field.  All of the available puddles will be
listed.  Click on the puddle you want to edit. ("I" in your case).

The details for the puddle will then display.  You can use the "write
words" button on the right to change the name of the puddle from "I" to
something meaningful.  You can create a PNG image for an icon and use
the "Upload File" to add the image to the puddle.

Hope that helps,
-Steve

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help