SW-L Digest - 30 Jun 2010 to 1 Jul 2010 (#2010-66)

Fri Jul 2 22:16:27 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
July 2, 2010

Hello Dali and everyone!

Yes - in Denmark they write differently than the Spanish and also differently than our DAC too - so there are third and fourth methods of writing those handshapes actually - but everyone is still using SignWriting and we can definitely read each other's writing - because a white palm is a white palm and we all know that means the palm is facing the body...

Now - regarding your Lessons and your certificate for teaching at the University in Tunisia -

Shall we meet privately on Skype at the end? I would love that - my Skype name is valeriesutton

Meanwhile, I will go back to preparing the lesson I was preparing for you and Stefan, back when we first started writing the sentences in the beginning - I am so sorry it has been such a busy week that we got sidetracked -

So I will write again shortly with the Lesson so we can give you a certificate!

Thanks for your patience!

Val ;-)