AW: Signtext query!

Fri Jul 9 08:32:10 UTC 2010

Hi Dali

Do you know about the manual --

http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs3/sw0244-SignText-Instruction.pdf

It is an excellent written document -

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU] Im Auftrag von Dali balti
Gesendet: Freitag, 9. Juli 2010 08:14
An: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Betreff: Signtext query!

Hello everyone!
I have a new question please!
This times my query is concerning signtext signs' correction. What I mean is
as
follows;
When I make a signtext, and after I finish editing it, and I discover that
there
is one sign which is wrong, how can I correct it?
I noticed that I can click on the "v" next to the arrows and the "*" symbols
so
that I can correct it. and here I face two problems:
first, after correcting the sign I have to add it, when it is added it is in

the bottom of the signs' list, and I have to click on the arrows to make the

corrected sign rise upper and upper till it gets next to the wrong sign,
thus I
delete the wrong sign, and the new one replaces it.
second, if the wrong sign is written several times, so I have to repeat the
same
procedure as done above, and that's too boring for me, sorry for the
term!!!!!!
Is there any possibility to correct the sign in its place, what I mean is,
is
there a possibility to correct the sign in its place like the corrections of

words in a Word document??????
Thank you for the answers!!!!!

I also have an extra question : )
in the future, will there be a possibility to make signs from the dictionary

appear on signtext directly when typing them, instead of rewriting all of
the
signs again and again on the signtext???????