Signtext query!

Fri Jul 9 17:16:11 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
July 9, 2010

On Jul 8, 2010, at 11:13 PM, Dali balti wrote:
> When I make a signtext, and after I finish editing it, and I discover that there
> is one sign which is wrong, how can I correct it?
> I noticed that I can click on the "v" next to the arrows and the "*" symbols so
> that I can correct it. and here I face two problems:
> first, after correcting the sign I have to add it, when it is added it is in
> the bottom of the signs' list, and I have to click on the arrows to make the
> corrected sign rise upper and upper till it gets next to the wrong sign, thus I
> delete the wrong sign, and the new one replaces it.

Hello Dali!
Your method above works, but it is the SLOW way!

Instead, use the Replace Symbol. Please see page 77 in the French Puddle Manual. You can download the French Puddle Manual in your Tunisian Puddle directory area, which I showed last email message. Here is page 77 in the French Puddle Manual. See attached: