LREC 2010 conference and future SignWriting software

Nedelina Ivanova nedelina.ivanova at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 2 10:24:35 UTC 2010

Dear Val,

as for now it is only me in Iceland who can write signs so I cannot say that
we here in Iceland write signs. James Kegl and I started to “signwrite” a
book but I have been so busy that I haven´t had time to finish what we
started. And you know, there is no one here who can read it. There was a
deaf man who was so excited to write signs and wanted to do it really well
but I am not sure that he does. I was so glad to know of him and I hoped
that he can start a kind of project and spread SignWriting here.

O, ja, * *enjoyed the trip to Malta. I love Malta!!! It is so beautiful and
peaceful place!**
I hope that you will be invited to SLLS, it is open to all... So don´t worry
:=)

I was thinking, have you contacted the guy in Bulgaria? I am curious to get
know if they are intrested in SignWriting :=)

Best regards,
Nedelina
On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 7:21 PM, Valerie Sutton <writesignlanguage at gmail.com