Happy Birthday, Adam!! and congratulations...

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 16 18:02:50 UTC 2010

Thank you all for the birthday wishes and for the congratulations on
various things that I have done. You don't know how much that all made
me blush. (Which is also why it took me so long to respond. HA!)

Adam