Saudi Arabian signs transfer to dictionary....

Mon Mar 1 15:13:50 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
March 1st, 2010

Hello Mohammed!
Great to hear from you. Yes....the signs can be transferred one by one, OR...if you want ALL of them transferred I can do that for you, by renaming the Literature Puddle, the Dictionary, and renaming the Dictionary Puddle, the Literature Puddle...I can switch the icons at the top so the Literature becomes the Dictionary...smile...

Do you want me to do that, or do you just want to transfer a few signs from one to the other?

If so, I can teach you how to transfer individual signs so you can do them yourself...

Val ;-)