Letter sent to USP Press (EDUSP) asking for information about ordering NOVO DEIT-LIBRAS via Edusp web page

Fernando Capovilla fcapovilla at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 5 23:47:31 UTC 2010

Dear Charles,
I was not aware that *the web site used to support only Brazilian
addresses*and that
*it did not use to accept  credit cards from customers abroad*. Thank you
for informing me about that.
I am terribly surprised with that very relevant information.
Could you please verify whether that is still the case?
If you cannot order from abroad, then I will go personally to the USP Press
(Edusp) to see what they can do about it.
Thank you so very much.
Fernando Capovilla
PS: I am forwarding your message to the USP Press to as to pave the way to
solving that problem.

*Prezados senhores e prezadas senhoras da Edusp,*
*Gostaria de saber se clientes do exterior podem adquirir o Novo Deit-Libras
usando cartao de credito e especificando endereco no exterior. Um cliente
dos Estados Unidos (Sr. Charles Butler) acaba de informar que ele nao
consegue especificar enderecos no exterior para entrega. Caso o site da
Edusp permita expedir compras apenas no Brasil, solicito informacoes sobre
procedimentos alternativos para permitir a clientes no exterior adquirir o
dicionario.*
*Agradeco a gentil atencao.*
*Cordialmente*
*Fernando Capovilla*