new hand configuration - I like this one

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Mar 5 19:59:55 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
March 5, 2010

On Mar 5, 2010, at 11:55 AM, Charles Butler wrote:
This is much clearer and it focuses on the one finger that is moving, not the whole fist.
> Charles

Thank you, Charles, for this feedback...this helps me a lot...I am sure there may be others with your own opinions and feel free to tell us...to get a symbol that works for lots of people the feedback is necessary...

One thing nice with this symbol is that it can be easily constructed in the current ISWA 2008...