embedding ASL in pdf/html

Alan Post alanpost at SUNFLOWERRIVER.ORG
Tue Mar 23 18:07:24 UTC 2010

Can you point me to the URLs for SignMaker and SignText?  I'm not
getting an unambiguous result from google ("SignMaker" is particularly
collision prone, alas), and would like to make sure that I'm using
the same thing you are.

Thank you so much for your help today,

-Alan