SignWriting Facebook Page and SWIG

Tue May 4 20:32:03 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
May 4th, 2010

I just tried to post a message to the SignWriting List about this, so if you get doubles please forgive...I am not sure why it didn't seem to post on my end...

There is already a SignWriting Facebook page that was not started by me......smile...but of course I am grateful to all those who did, and to all those who have written so much about SignWriting on that Facebook page - quite amazing!

SignWriting Facebook Page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SignWriting/103994762968944?ref=ts

There is also a SignWriting Interest Group on Facebook which I believe Charles Butler founded? thank you Charles! That is really exciting...

SignWriting SWIG on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10910155309

So just go to Facebook and search for SignWriting and start joining and posting ...that might help a lot...

Meanwhile...

I already have a Facebook page for Valerie Sutton... for at least a year if not longer...but guess what? There are over 99 Valerie Suttons on Facebook!...I never realized how many people are named Valerie Sutton, but there are a lot of them...So if you try to find me it might be hard...grin...

So Maria - do you have a Facebook page? I will look now....smile...

Val ;-)