SignWriting Facebook Page already exists ;-)

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Wed May 5 20:10:04 UTC 2010

If there is a signwriting facebook page already, as the inventor of
signwriting i think YOU more than anyone else should join -  - i think the
person who created the page would be honoured if you join.
maria