The 4th Workshop: Corpora and Sign language Technologies

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Mon May 10 07:26:29 UTC 2010

I hope it turns out well and you manage to make it to Malta - both Tim and
Nedelina.

For some reason I couldn't see your photo Tim - and there was no attachment.

For Tim: As for hotels, I haven't stayed at many - there were only two I
stayed at - The Hilton (St Julians) and Corinthia Palace (Balzan) - I
enjoyed my stay at both these hotels- although I believe the Corinthia
would turn out a little cheaper than the other one. If you google the
names + Malta something should come up.

For Nedelina: Malta is so small so to get to your hotel by bus should be
ok I would think. When you arrive at the airport (which is also tiny) ask
the information desk for assistance. They should give you the bus
shedules. Taxis tend to be a bit costly here, but then if it's late and
you'd rather get there directly with little hassle I think grabbing a taxi
might be a good option.

Really hope you manage to make it here.
If you need any more help let me know.
Maria