The 4th Workshop: Corpora and Sign language Technologies

Mon May 10 15:43:08 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
May 10, 2010

On May 10, 2010, at 12:26 AM, MARIA AZZOPARDI wrote:
> I hope it turns out well and you manage to make it to Malta - both Tim and
> Nedelina....For some reason I couldn't see your photo Tim - and there was no attachment:

Here it is, Maria. I hope you can see the attached jpg that includes a photo of Tim and his wife, and I do hope you all meet in Malta...Hopefully the volcano will be stop just when you travel (grin)...Val ;-)