AW: Valerie Sutton will present SW in Tunisia Wed Nov 10, 2010, at 12:00 noon Tunis time

Tue Nov 9 14:23:27 UTC 2010

Hi Valerie,
what if you try to record your skype presentation so that you can share it
later on with many of us?

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU] Im Auftrag von SignWriting
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. November 2010 03:00
An: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Betreff: Valerie Sutton will present SW in Tunisia Wed Nov 10, 2010, at
12:00 noon Tunis time

SignWriting List
November 8, 2010

Dear SW List, and all those who live in Tunisia, such as Dali Balti, and
Zaazaa Abdelghani...

In just a day and half...really in just 33 hours...I will be presenting
SignWriting at a conference in Tunisia!

I will be presenting on Skype from my home office in San Diego, California,
and since Tunisia is 9 hours ahead of California time, I will be presenting
at 3:00 am California time! smile...

But I feel very honored to present long distance, half way around the globe.

Many thanks to Professor Mohammed Jemni and others, for inviting me to
speak.

Here attached is the schedule. I am presenting 12:00 noon at the conference.
I will be telling you more about this soon... Val ;-)