Valerie Sutton will present SW in Tunisia Wed Nov 10, 2010, at 12:00 noon Tunis time

Tue Nov 9 14:47:59 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
November 9, 2010

Hello Stefan, Bill and everyone -

Thanks for your messages about the presentation... which is on Wednesday noon for you in Europe and Tunisia ;-)

That is a good idea about recording the presentation on Skype - I remember you and Erika told me about a way to do that before, but I forgot the information.

Can you or anyone tell me how to record a presentation on Skype? I don't know how...

Val ;-)

--------