Recording of Valerie Sutton's Presentation, Nov 10 2010, Tunisia

Shane K. Gilchrist shane.gilchrist at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 10 21:03:55 UTC 2010

Val,

that is fab! :D im pleased for you.

I am surprised you didnt have the headset with you - go and invest in one!
:-) Lots of good stuff out there at good prices.

You got friends who work in music and all stuff? If so, ask them for their
advice - which is the best etc.

Shane