SignPuddle Exhibit at Communication Access and Technology Expo in Tampa, Florida, Nov 20 2010

Tue Nov 23 17:47:24 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
November 23, 2010

Dear SignWriting List...

Bill Reese gave SignWriting and SignPuddle a gift on November 20, 2010...Thank you, Bill ;-)

Bill donated and setup an Exhibit Table for SignPuddle Software at the Communication Access and Technology Expo in Tampa, Florida....  http://www.communicationaccess.org/

Bill designed and printed a stunning banner and brought his own computer to show visitors how to use SignPuddle - This was really a lot of work, but you can see in the photo below, the Exhibit looked great...

Here is the picture of the SignPuddle table - notice the workshop in the background...see Bill's message below...